Mixed Lentil Dal
Easy to cook, one pot meal made from red lentils and spices.
Mixed lentil dal, tempered with Indian spices that can be enjoyed with rice. Infused with cumin, oregano, and rosemary. Finished with a bright splash of lemon juice and fresh parsley. Keep it vegan, or add a sprinkle of salty feta, if you like.
Red Lentils, Yellow Lentils, Split Green Lentils, Organic Whole Moong Beans
Spices: Red paprika, Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander powder, Garam masala, .
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in sauté Mode.
* Add spices and optional veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes
* Add 1 cup lentil mix, 4 cups of water
* Optional 2 cups of vegetable broth
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure
* Add water if needed for consistency, stir and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz Serves 4.