Farmington Hills, Michigan 48331
Monday - Friday
12pm - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday
12pm - 5pm
Mix Lentils Khichdi
Easy to cook, one pot meal made from organic mixed lentils, organic basmati rice, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Our khichdi (pilaf) is a traditional recipe of lentils and rice. It's nutritious, warm and a comforting one pot home meal.
Lentils are full of polyphenols, high in protein, iron, fiber, folic acid and magnesium. The rice and lentil combination in khichdi helps give the right mix of carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and protein. This gluten free simple vegetarian meal has all 10 essential amino acids, making it a complete protein source.
Organic mixed lentils, Organic Moong Dal, Organic long grain basmati rice.
Spices: Turmeric, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Chilli Powder, Astefodia, Salt and Pepper and Dehydrated mixed vegetables
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to instant pot in sauté mode.
* Add spices and veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes
* Add mixed lentils, rice, 4 cups of water
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz. Serves 4
Store in cool and dry place.