Original Turmeric Khichdi
Easy to cook, one pot meal made from organic split Moong Dal, organic Rice, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Our khichdi (pilaf)is a traditional recipe for a nutritious, warm, comforting home meal. Make this hearty, aromatic, rich and flavorful meal in one pot.
Original turmeric khichdi is a nutritious comfort food.
Enjoy this khichdi with a dollop of ghee on top.
Organic split moong dal Organic long grain basmati rice.
Spices: Turmeric, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Chilli Powder, Astefodia. Dehydrated mixed vegetables
Cooking in Insta Pot:
- Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in sauté Mode.
- Add spices and veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes
- Add Khichdi and 4 cups of water
- In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
- Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
- Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz Serves 4.