Mix Bean Lentil Soup
Easy to cook, one pot meal made from bean mix, lentils, whole moong, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Mixed beans, Organic Moong Dal, Red Lentils and Whole Moong
Spices: Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Cumin powder, Black Pepper, Cloves, Bay Leaf, Salt and Dehydrated mixed vegetables:
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in sauté Mode.
* Add spices and optional veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes
* Add 1 cup soup mix and 4 cups of water
* Optional 2 cups of vegetable broth
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure
* Add water if needed for consistency and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz Serves 4.